Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Products Revealved-Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser!

The #mysterybrand has been revealed! The mystery samples where the Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser. I knew it! I adore that brand so I was so excited when I saw the box.



The Good
Where do I begin? I love them! The shampoo was very conditioning which is a plus for me I have natural hair so this is very important. I usually stay away from shampoo but this one didn't leave my feeling stripped and dry. The conditioner was very moisturizing and gave my hair good slip which made detangling a dream! The split end serum I am still debating about because I don't expect this product to be a miracle, I will say that I have noticed improvement. Packaging wise the products where easy to use and very well branded. Products smell amazing!

The Bad
Unfortunately the surprise in the box which was the hair treatment has been my least favourite. My hair felt dry and became unmanageable. Had to use conditioner to make my hair soft again. 


The Ugly
Nothing at all overall 9.5/10



No comments:

Post a Comment